888 is looking for a passionate, proactive project manager to take end-to-end responsibility for casino software projects designed to implement system solutions, on a planning level as well as on an implementation level.
As a Project Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all phases of the project life cycle – the planning phase, formulating an integrated work plan, advancing the stages of analysis, development and testing
- Integrating with all of the relevant interfaces – product managers, other project managers, internal customers, system analysts, the R&D and Testing teams, IT and at times external business partners
- Matrix management – within the department and in face of other departments
- Leading several projects simultaneously, while handling and managing constraints and frequent changes per Company prioritization in a dynamic work environment
- Coordinating and channeling various project resources to the relevant tracks of the project while ensuring successful and high standards deployment throughout all projects phases
- Taking decisions, prioritizing and resolving conflicts
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing technological projects /intricate software projects
- An ability to work with numerous factors, skilled at matrix management.
- Strong technological background
- A highly independent way of work, yet at the same time a team player.
- A broad and comprehensive systematic vision, risk management abilities and an understanding of long term implications.
- High proficiency at managing several projects and tasks in parallel.
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving.
- End- to- End accountability and non-compromised execution standards
- Very good analytical skills
- A methodical, organized and thorough working process
- English at a high level, including verbal expression abilities and drafting documents in English.
- Presentation skills
You might also have:
- Experienced with Agile methodology
- Experienced in working with MS Project
- Familiar with the world of internet in general and specifically with online gaming
- Project management experience in a global environment
POSITION | Casino Project Manager | Position ID: 06.902
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.