We’re seeking UI/UX Design professionals to join our team
As a UI/UX Graphic Designer at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Provide UI and UX design solution for Company products.
- Work closely with 888’s UX/UI studio and Product managers to create both new product design/UX and improve existing features
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, and design specifications necessary to build intuitive and appealing user experiences across web & mobile platforms.
- Identify usability / functionality problems and -design rapidly elegant solutions
- Implement concepts and guidelines for various creative projects
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design and deliver great products
This job is for you only if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in user interface design (particularly in rich internet applications, mobile and web products)
- Highly proficient in UI and UX principals
- Significant experience in developing UX prototypes (concepts, wireframes, etc.) using Adobe Creative Suite and tools such as InvisionApp/Balsamiq/AXURE maybe also Experience in After Effects, Flash
- A pixel perfect freak that doesn’t compromise on the smallest details
- Strong ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and prioritize
- Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing
- Able to independently manage design projects and provide end-to-end solutions to arising problems
- Proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-cultural and multilingual environment
- Strong portfolio of product design or Updated UX & UI portfolio
You might also have:
- Animation skills
- Knowledge in game design and illustrations
- A graduate of a high education institution for design
*** Please attach your UI/UX portfolio or a link to your UI/UX design portfolio
This is a temporary position for 6 months.
POSITION | UI/UX Graphic Designer - Temp | Position ID: 79.906
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.