888 group, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated Data Engineer Team Leader to build, lead and grow a new team within our Data group.
- Take part in shaping the next generation of data architecture including POCs of new technologies
- Build a new team and shaping the development methodologies and best practices
- Design and build a data lake infrastructure and processed data models
- Lead the design and implementation of large scale high-performance and batch data processing infrastructures
- Using state of the art technology on cloud platform
- Working within a high-paced agile environment
- Working with various stake holders and applications across the company
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader
- 5+ years of experience as a Software engineer, including design & development
- Experience in design and development of scalable big data solutions
- Excellent Programming Skills using Java, Scala and Python
- Experience in building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Experience with at least one cloud environment – AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as: Apache Beam, Apache Flink , Apache Spark.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IS Engineering / Related field.
- High English language skills.
- Strong initiative and a positive attitude with high attention to details
You might also have:
- 2+ years of experience as a data engineering team leader
- Experience with Message brokers – Kafka, Kinesis
- Experience with Relational, Columnar and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
POSITION | Data Engineer Team Leader | Position ID: 02.615
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.