Role Purpose: Responsible for the conduction of fraud risk. Mitigating risk through effective review of accounts in processes related to bonus abuse, suspicious gaming activity and payment fraud.
Reports To: Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader
Department: Fraud & Risk
- Investigating, analysing, and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud risk checks, from queues and reports.
- Identifying suspicious game play on and between accounts across all platforms.
- Analysis and identification of fraud trends and player behavior across groups of accounts.
- Analysis and identification of bonus abuse trends across groups of accounts.
- Corresponding with members by email.
- Responding to communication from partners and 3rd party associates as required.
- Additional tasks as required by the Team Leader or Management Team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Completion of thorough risk assessments of customer accounts entering Fraud processes.
- Identifying and taking relevant action where fraudulent or abusive activity has occurred.
- Building and scheduling reports as requested by relevant stakeholders.
- Accurate updating of members’ accounts.
- Escalation of uncovered trends or anomalies.
- All tasks completed to the required standard within the specified SLA.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Customer Fraud & Risk team
- Fraud Team Leader
- Fraud Manager
- Fraud Director
- Other teams within the Fraud department, based in Gibraltar, Israel, and Romania.
- Other departments within the Company
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have / Essential Skills:
- Experience with Fraud & Risk management processes.
- Knowledge of potential fraud concerns related to e-commerce.
- Proficient in the use of Business Objects & SAP DWH.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel (ability to construct complex pivot tables and formulae, whilst manipulating data for detailed analysis) and Word (ability to construct detailed process documents outlining any potential actions taken or proposed actions).
- High level of problem-solving skills and effective decision-making abilities.
- Analytical, diplomatic, flexible, dependable, approachable, patient, proactive and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work under pressure and good attention to detail.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Nice to have / Desirable:
- Other language skills.
- Internet or online gaming experience.
- Knowledge of specialised games and potential fraud concerns related to the games (e.g. poker, roulette, blackjack, bingo etc.).
- Knowledge of Casino/Poker/Sports/Bingo, and of potential fraud concerns related these online products.
- Responsible Gaming experience.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving, negotiation, organisational, multi-tasking, and investigative skills.
- Effective communication with all relations.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who is driven, with strong time management skills.
- Pro-active and takes initiative to prioritise and coordinate own workload with minimal supervision at busy times.
- Demonstrates a team player attitude.
POSITION | Bonus Abuse Executive | Position ID: 03.42F
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.