888 Group, one of the world’s biggest online gaming companies, is looking for a Junior Product Compliance Manager to join the Product Compliance Group. This is professional opportunity for product managers to specialize in effective compliance implementation on products in a highly regulated industry.
The Product Compliance group leads Compliance aspects worldwide to help drive new regulated markets entries as well as maintaining growing multi-verticals operations in existing jurisdictions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional Junior Product Compliance Manager to set effective product compliance requirements and lead regulatory Compliance Health Checks (CHC). The CHC are based on regulatory technical standards and are key in ensuring product technological compliance on a production environment across a wide array of products and markets, in order to identify and resolve potential weaknesses. As a Junior Product Compliance Manager, you will:
- Create Compliance Requirements Documents based on regulatory technical standards in EU and US regulated markets
- Create CHC test plans based on Compliance Requirements Documents, and establish CHC test cycles planning to be performed on an ongoing basis in different product areas as well as post any product or platform upgrade, as an independent safeguard layer
- Perform health checks and audits on a production environment based on the CHC test plans for providing compliance safeguards, on top of the standard development, testing and QA procedures. The health checks are a “snapshot” in time compliance review, to seek to identify weaknesses that may have developed in the production environment which potentially affects regulatory compliance for a particular market/s
- Create and maintain comprehensive test results documents
- Create weaknesses remediation plan and provide guidance to the company’s technology units while ensuring successful execution of the remediation plan
- Work closely with the company’s multi-vertical technology units when overseeing regulation implementation throughout technical development projects lifecycle, and when performing the CHC and evaluate risks associated with weaknesses found, including developers, QA engineers, product managers and project managers
Required qualifications and skills:
- An experienced & passionate problem-solver who is responsible, accountable, self-driven and service minded
- Between 1-3 years of experience in product management
- Comprehensive view of a technological product, from requirement to compliant user experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Well-organized, methodological and process oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player
- Experience with regulated technological products
- Experience in manual software testing and testing methodologies
- Familiarity with online gaming or a previous experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry
- Legal background
POSITION | Junior Product Compliance Manager | Position ID: 13.A18
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.