888 group, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a motivated, innovative and results-driven product manager.
We are offering an opportunity to grab a significant role in our CRM product team and be a part of a large and innovative company.
This position offers an overall responsibility for the 888’s marketing CRM products, which give our CRM managers the right tools to improve customer engagement and retention.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible of the CRM product’s roadmap and vision
- Work closely with CRM managers (marketing) to identify needs and gather requirements
- Define high level business requirements along with analyzing the business value of a new feature.
- Prioritization of features and work plans derived from their business cases
- Lead product aspects across all project phases
- Plan effective user experience along with UX expert
- Work hand in hand with product owners, who are responsible of the scrum team backlog and write the detailed requirements.
- Work in full collaboration with the different organizational units (marketing, architects, development team and more)
- Post-launch analysis of the product/feature
This job is for you only if you have/ are:
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a product manager
- Experienced in Internet and mobile technologies
- At least 2 years of experience working using agile methodology
- High analytical skills
- Data driven
- Business/marketing oriented
- Product management skills – Able to work with numerous interfaces, matrix management, amicable assertiveness
- Creative, original and out-of-the-box thinking combined with a “Can Do” approach
- Independent working abilities and able to drive processes
- English at a high level, including verbal expression abilities
- Proactive, demonstrating autonomy and accountability
You might also have:
- Knowledgeable in the world of gaming or CRM
- Familiarity with analytical tools such Tableau, Google Analytics and JIRA/Confluence
- Familiarity with regulated markets (Gambling, Banking, Insurance, etc.)
POSITION | Customer Engagement Product Manager | Position ID: 1B.410
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.