Dragonfish, a leading, award winning B2B company is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join its Bingo unit.
As a Partner Success Manager at 888 you will be responsible for
Developing and maintaining relationships with our B2B partners on one hand and with technical, product, analysis and commercial stakeholders on the other, representing partners’ needs. You will be expected to analyze partner KPI data on a daily basis and respond to trends by suggesting and implementing initiatives that will help grow the partner’s business while supporting all operational requirements raised.
This job is only if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience as partner success manager/account manager/client facing role in technological setup (remote contact preferable)
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment
- Ability to act as a consultative agent to a client, establish meaningful relationships and drive clients to actions throughout maintaining daily operational work.
- Good relationship & communication skills. Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Project management abilities, with experience of completing projects with minimal direction but with high attention to detail. You are able to prioritize your work, focus on impact and take initiatives. Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details
- Demonstrated analytical thinking & data analysis that resulted in delivering actionable insights/recommendations.
- Feeling comfortable resolving technical issues relating to world of web and mobile applications, ability to independently learn new systems and cooperate with tech teams
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent English (writing, reading, speaking), mother tongue an advantage
- Analytical skills – ability to understand data, drawing conclusions and present them
- High level skill in Excel
You may also have:
- Industrial engineering management degree, B.A in business management or any other degree in equivalent field
- Technical flow understanding and familiarity with online environments (websites, HTML, PC, mobile, etc)
POSITION | Partner Success Manager | Position ID: 1E.C0B
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.