Role Purpose: To provide a proactive service orientated to retain and convert existing members primarily in traditional Arabic (Oriental/Gulf region) language. The role will include calling existing members in order to provide assistance to deposit using the available deposit methods.
Reports To: Arabic Team Leader
Department: B2C Loyalty
- To provide a proactive service orientated to retain and convert existing/potential members, primarily in the traditional Arabic (Oriental/Gulf region) language. This service is provided via phone, email and live chat, and includes help during the registration process, understanding of software, etc.
- Contacting newly registered members to welcome them and offer assistance to know and understand the products, deposit methods, etc.
- To maximise member retention through the promotion of various events, activities, bonus offers etc.
- Providing the highest level of support to our members via email, phone and live chat on a range of issues such as game enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds etc.
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods.
- Translations for the Support Department and any other department in the company as required.
- Special outbound projects (follow up, reactivation, etc.) as directed by the Head of department.
- Testing of new games, products and software as required.
- More experienced MSRs may be asked to assist with the mentoring of new members to the team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- From time to time it will be expected that Bilingual reps will answer phone calls of the language they support.
- Retention of existing members.
- Bilingual reps may be required to assist other departments with the translation of documents, manuals or messages.
- Reps should promote the interests and welfare of the Company at all times.
- High level of service provided to members, as measured through periodic evaluations, and through quarterly Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Achievement in reaching Support Operational Goals.
- Telemarketing & Support Representatives are measured in the following KPIs; quality of support given to members, productivity, revenue and living the Company Values.
Technical Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of MS applications including MS Outlook.
- Internet experience and awareness.
- Good typing skills.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Fluent in traditional Arabic (Oriental/Gulf region).
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confident Oral Communicator.
- Able to show empathy.
- Strong Team Player.
- Patient and Diplomatic.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Previous online gaming experience.
- Experience in dealing with difficult and challenging customers.
- Open-minded and willing to compromise.
- High standard of written and spoken traditional (Oriental/Gulf region) Arabic.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Previous sales and marketing experience advantageous.
- Experience within a call centre environment.
- High level of trust.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working on own initiative.
The Support Department operates a variety of 8 hour shifts (with 1 hour paid break) between 08:00 and 00:00, such as 08:00-16:00, 11:00-19:00, 12:00-20:00 and 16:00-00:00.
Reps are required to work 5 shifts in any given week with 2 days off which may be split.
Bank Holidays are considered normal working days.
POSITION | Arabic Telemarketing and Support Representative | Position ID: 20.01A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.