Do you enjoy helping others develop their skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Then you may be perfect for our team leader job.
We develop a B2X platform providing our partners with Gaming Clients (PC & mobile), Core Business Logic modules, Back Office systems and integrations with a variety of 3rd parties.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and to lead the technical Product Owner team to greater heights.
The team has a strategic position within the department, involved in all stages of product development in
order to promise efficient and qualitative delivery.
Previous experience is required, but also important for us is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel.
· Analyze current platform architecture, existing interfaces and the impact expected by new features implementation
· Resolve issues and find solutions for infrastructural features that involve both user-facing applications, business logic back-end components and 3rd parties integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
· Take full ownership of the features backlog, their prioritization and the proposed system solution
This job can fit you if you are awesome at:
· Working well with both IT technical, as well as business functions
· Making decisions on delivery priority based on wide range of inputs
· Balancing time-to-market with generalization and flexibility
· Studying new approaches, frameworks and tools and implementing them to continually improve platform architecture and efficiency
In this role you will…
· Directly manage a team of product owners, you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis, in both Israel and Kiev office.
· Setting clear team goals and assimilating them
· Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
· Define and reinforce the methodology and work processes in your team and the agile teams
· Preserve team collaboration
Here is what we are looking for:
· An eligible bachelor’s degree or a system analysis course
· At least 5 years of proven experience as a system analyst or product owner
· Proficiency in system analysis methodologies
· Experience working in a dynamic environment
· Strong technical orientation or background
· Demonstrated organizational, communication and analytical skills.
· English at a very high level –reading, speech and writing
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Organizational and time-management skills
You may also have:
· Proven work experience as a team leader
· Back-end/full stack development experience in the past
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.