Role Purpose: To provide administration support services within the Finance Shared Services department and other functions in Gibraltar.
Reports To: Finance Manager
Department: Finance Shared Services
Reporting to the Finance Manager within the Finance Shared Services Department, the Company Administration Junior Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Assisting with general administrative duties.
- Uploading contracts within the automated document management system.
- Requesting counter signed documents.
- Filing, scanning, storing documents, archiving, and shredding.
- Preparation and delivery/collection of documents both internally & externally.
- Checking incoming mail and distributing it to the appropriate people.
- Arranging couriers.
- Supporting the Company Administration Assistant on an ad-hoc basis.
Technical Skills Required:
- Computer literate.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word & other Microsoft Office Applications.
Key Performance Indicators:
- All record keeping kept up to date.
- Accuracy of entries made into the Company’s computerised systems.
- All deadlines met.
- All specific objectives achieved.
- Working closely with the Company Administration Assistant
- The Finance Manager
- The Finance Shared Services department
- Working with employees in all other departments in Gibraltar
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Strong communication skills, with an excellent level of verbal & written English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Able to use initiative when undertaking tasks.
- Determined, dependable, approachable, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to complete allocated tasks proficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Willing to learn new skills/tasks and keep a record of any training provided.
- Able to multi-task.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to read and write Spanish.
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Trustworthy with a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure within a changing environment.
POSITION | Company Administration Junior Assistant | Position ID: 2A.326
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.