888 group, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a motivated, innovative and results-driven product manager.
We are offering an opportunity to grab a significant role in our core product department and be a part of a large and innovative company.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Our customer’s onboarding process and their journey throughout their lifecycle
- Research, analyze and generate requirements to address different needs for both internal and external customers
- Work closely with many stakeholders in the company (marketing, compliance and more),
- to identify their needs and gather requirements
- Analyze data, create a business case, prioritize and drive features you are working on
- Work with UX and development teams closely to implement those solutions based on the requirements you defined
- Work hand in hand with product owners, who are responsible for the scrum team backlog, to create detailed user stories.
- Lead post-launch activities of tracking and improvement.
This job is for you only if you have/ are:
- Proven experience of at least 3 years as a product manager
- Familiar with working in agile methodologies
- Experienced in the online industry, both web and mobile technologies
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, R&D, QA and launch
- A “people-person” with great inter-personal relationship abilities
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experienced with articulating the right messaging and narratives
- Data-driven with very strong analytical skills, Independent and organized
- Passionate, creative, original and out-of-the-box thinker combined with a “Can Do” approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
You might also have:
- Knowledge in the world of gaming and/or user’s funnel
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics and JIRA/Confluence
- Familiarity with regulated markets (Gambling, Banking, Insurance, etc.)
POSITION | Product Manager | Position ID: 45.B17
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.