We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join our Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Department. The Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Department is responsible for ensuring the company’s compliance with Laws and Regulations in the various regulated markets where the company operates globally.
The Department establishes and maintains ongoing relationship with regulators worldwide and is responsible for the implementation of all regulatory and compliance reporting obligations. The Regulatory Compliance Manager will take a central role in this Department, being responsible for the various aspects of its operations including reporting obligations and ensuring the company’s compliance with marketing, operational and technological regulatory requirements.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will interact on a regular basis with various internal and external interfaces at all seniority levels while properly analyzing and communicating compliance and regulatory requirements to various stakeholders in the Company.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
The position is temporary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regulatory Reporting Obligations – preparation and submission of reporting materials to various regulators globally, while verifying that the reporting is submitted by the required deadline and includes all the required information and data. Responsibility for queries received from regulatory authorities and preparation of the response to such queries.
- New Regulated Markets – leading the regulatory licensing process towards its successful completion. Coordination of the collection and preparation of various documents required for license application and subsequent licensing process.
- Marketing Compliance – review of regulatory marketing policies and queries and ensuring that the company is compliant with applicable Law and regulations.
- Regulatory Policies and Procedures – drafting and updating policies and procedures covering Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer procedures, Responsible Gambling and others, while ensuring that they are up to date for being compliant with applicable Law and Regulations.
- Operational Compliance – working closely with customer support and Fraud & Risk Management Departments for maintaining full compliance of the company’s operational processes and procedures with applicable Law and Regulations.
- Legal compliance – review and update of legal terms and conditions to verify that they are compliant with applicable Laws and Regulations.
- LL.B. or prior professional experience in compliance positions – MUST
- English at mother-tongue level – MUST.
- At least 4 years of experience as compliance manager or international lawyer in a major Law firm or in a global multi-national company – MUST.
- Experience in online gambling industry – an advantage.
- Experience in AML compliance and KYC procedures – advantage.
- International experience in advising on foreign Law – an advantage.
- High multi-tasking capabilities with special attention to details.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn new areas of knowledge and practically implement them.
- Ability to self-manage the performance of tasks to successful completion.
- Ability to work well with various internal and external interfaces, including senior management levels.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, excellent team-player.
POSITION | Regulatory Compliance Manager - Temporary Position | Position ID: 4B.020
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.