888casino is looking for a CRM Team lead who understands complex systems, have an ability to analyze marketing campaigns and knows how to motivate and lead a team of marketers in the pursuit of the next record.
** The position is temporary for a year.
As a Retention Marketing team leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of professionals at the Retention Marketing team.
- Understanding and influencing user experience through player life cycle.
- Responsibility for all internal marketing promotions & branding activities of 888casino across different brands
- Personal responsibility for the full cycle of retention promotions: defining business goals, setting KPI, planning, building the case study and risk management
- Managing through to execution, follow-up analysis and reporting
- Increasing players’ engagement, spend and revenues by leading CRM campaigns and promotions.
- Automating and defining new working methodologies and processes
- At least 2 years managerial experience
- Experience in online marketing retention and conversion
- Experience working with completed systems with lots of moving parts
- You have ran KPI based campaigns and achieved proven above targets results
- Track record of improving and automating marketing processes
- Experience in global markets and mobile marketing
- Experience and understanding of user journey
- Experience in analysis and pulling data from DB through Business Objects (Webi) or similar systems
- Excellent English
- Proven experience in building work-plans and managing budgets
You may also have:
- Experience in writing MRD or CRs for product teams
- Background in gaming/casino industry
- Email Marketing Experience
- Experience in working with Campaign Manager systems such as Salesforce & Unica
POSITION | Retention Marketing Team Leader- temporary position | Position ID: 4E.917
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.