proactive project manager to take end-to-end responsibility for Poker software projects designed to implement system solutions, on a planning level as well as on an implementation level.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all phases of the project including scoping, forming an integrated work plan, engaging design, development/configurations & QA till the successful project launch.
- Integrating with all relevant parties – product owners, scrum masters, other project managers, internal customers, the R&D and testing teams, IT and external business partners.
- Project Manager should have a technological and business understanding as well as good familiarity with work processes in the organization.
- Matrix management – within the department and in face of other departments
- Leading several projects simultaneously, while handling and managing constraints and frequent changes per company prioritization in a highly dynamic work environment
- The Project Manager proactively identifies and resolves various issues and conflicts. Coordinating and channeling project resources into a common track.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a software project manager/release manager in a matrix environment, driving technological projects /intricate software projects in a global environment
- Strong Matrix management skills including risk management, synchronization, and execution
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a developer/QA lead
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Self-motivated, pro-active
- Strong interpersonal abilities, team player
- A broad and comprehensive systematic vision, risk management abilities and an understanding of long-term implications
- High proficiency at managing several projects and tasks in parallel
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving
- End-to-End accountability and non-compromised execution standards
- Very good analytical skills
You might also have:
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Experience in the online gaming industry
POSITION | Project Manager | Position ID: 64.818
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.