Role Purpose: To ensure the service given to B2C customers is of the highest standard in the industry while maximising their Life Time Value through excellent customer service and daily operational checks and verification.
Reports To: Team Leader
- Maintain highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation related topics and aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, game play, payment info and checks, withdrawal checks, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money laundering and Under-Age prevention checks with external agencies.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Analyse and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. in GIB on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
- Work as part of the Danish Team alongside the Danish Team Leader, Supervisors and Fraud/Support Teams in the relevant operational location.
- More experienced representatives may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Highest Quality of service provided, attainment measured via QA & customer satisfaction surveys.
- Productivity & First Contact Resolution.
- Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance.
- Deposit Conversion.
- Be under the threshold of fraudulent activity / CB levels according to targets set by Head of Fraud.
- Danish Team Leader
- Customer Relations Manager
- Danish Representatives
- Shift Managers
- SLS (Second Level Support) Team
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Native level of fluency in Danish and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Previous proven Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Computer literacy and internet know-how/skills.
- High level of intelligence, reasoning and analytical ability.
- Ability to comprehend and analyse financial/statistical data.
- Good negotiation skills and approachable nature.
- Confident verbal communicator and ability to make decisions.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work outside of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Experience in Fraud or Risk Management.
- Experience in the Online Gaming Sector.
- Knowledge of CRM systems used by 888.
- Sales Experience.
- Ability to go the extra mile.
- Responsible Gaming experience.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures and policies.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
The Support Department operates a variety of 8-hour shifts according to business needs.
The Team is required to work five (5) shifts in any given week with 2 days off, which may be split.
Note: Bank Holidays are considered normal working days.
POSITION | Danish Customer Operations Representative | Position ID: 79.51E
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.