We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Compliance Group, leading the Technological Compliance aspects worldwide to help drive new regulated markets entries as well as maintaining growing multi-verticals operations in existing jurisdictions.
This role is key in ensuring effective technological compliance across a wide array of products and markets, holding end to end responsibilities in managing compliance activities, including:
- Outbound communications and relationship management with international regulatory authorities and regulatory technical service providers.
- Work closely with the company’s multi-vertical technology units to assess and determine when a regulatory change requires changes to existing process or product implementation, and consequently responsible for initiating and setting the framework of the required regulatory projects.
- Provide ongoing support for internal and external stakeholders on any compliance issue, including resolution of regulatory queries, concerns or specific ongoing issues related to regulatory, operational or technical compliance, while applying an effective compliance approach and a business mindset.
- Leading regulatory certification and audit projects, involving cross-company departments and external accredited test-houses.
- Leading reviews of technical standards regulation documents with internal and external stakeholders, as well as responsibility for creating compliance and iGaming license application documents.
- Obtain, create and maintain compliance documentation within an existing regulatory knowledgebase.
- Setting guidelines and responsible for implementation of live environment’s Change Management Policy and procedures, while collaborating with release management and technical departments.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and budget management with regulatory service providers.
Required qualifications and skills:
- An experienced & passionate problem-solver who is responsible, accountable, self-driven and service minded
- Strong relationship building skills
- At least 2 years of experience in relationship management / compliance management
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Well-organized, methodological and process oriented
- Dedicated - Extensive working hours are occasionally required
- Technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player
- A legal background or a practicing lawyer
- Familiarity with online gaming or a previous experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry
- Familiar with online gaming
- Tech/software company experience
POSITION | Compliance Manager | Position ID: 79.D04
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.