We are searching for a C++ Developer with strong development skills for cross-platform development (Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android).
- Analyze, design, and develop new features, using innovative technologies (C+11/14/17, Qt/QML, STL/BOOST, VS2015/VS2017/VS2019), for our new projects (native mobile client that targets both Android and iOS and our new desktop application for Windows and MAC).
- Work with different interfaces such as SA, other developers, and QA - at all stages to ensure high-quality products
- Participate in our personal study program where you will have the possibility to develop yourself and others
- Want to read more? Take your time and read the testimonials written by our new colleagues.
- Key points: Innovative technologies, new projects, personal development, friendly environment, and peers' confirmation.
What we know you have:
- 5 years of development experience in C++
- 3 years of development experience with QT/QML
- Experience in all aspects of application development (analysis and design to implementation) - a must
- Experience with OO design & development - a must
- Motivated, hard worker, and willing to learn- a must
- Proven experience working with STL in a multithreaded environment – a must
- Good English communication capabilities - a must
- Java/Objective-C – nice to have
- SOLID principles and Clean Architecture knowledge – nice to have
POSITION | C++ Developer | Position ID: 7A.322
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.