888 group, is one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies. We are looking for a hands-on, business oriented and highly motivated Marketing Analyst to join our marketing Analytics teams. As part of this position, you will work closely with a wide range of teams across the business, providing data driven solutions & insights throughout analysis and optimization of 888’s marketing activities.
The position is temporary.
As a Marketing Analyst at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, control and analyzing the company’s marketing activities.
- Explore & analyze large scale of data sets to optimize and improve business performance and processes.
- Drive actionable insights and recommendation through high quality of based on data analysis to support business decisions
- Working closely with a wide range of teams across the business, act as an analytical focal point & support decision making.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards, management reports using advanced BI tools and promote innovative and new measurement capabilities
This job is for you only if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Industrial Management / Business Administration or similar.
- 1+ year work as data/business/marketing analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with databases and complex SQL procedures
- Proficient in EXCEL and office in general
- Have passion for numbers and an eye for the small details and how they build the bigger picture
- Strong interpersonal skills ; Ability to communicate with senior management, deliver & explain insights and recommendations in non-technical language
- Quick-thinking, fast learning abilities, wide general knowledge, problem solver
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to initiate and drive projects end to end independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English skills
You may also have:
- Previous experience gained in Online industry
- Experience working with Tableau/PowerBI/ qlikview/Or similar - design & build dashboards
POSITION | Growth Marketing Analyst- Temporary Position | Position ID: 7C.710
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.