888 group, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated results driven creative marketer for the role of Brand Marketing team leader to join our B2C Marketing division.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead a team of marketing professionals in one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies.
*** Please attach your portfolio to the CV
- Own 888casino brand in variety of global markets and make it the #1 Casino brand in the world.
- Work with variety of partners to build brand awareness and preference in all touch points, from TV, demand generation campaigns, on site to email and direct communications.
- Translate business objectives to appealing marketing concepts and effective communications.
- Lead cross channel marketing initiatives, product launches etc.
- Lead the brand content production and distribution strategy
- Manage and lead a global team of marketing and creative specialists.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of content and creative.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing an in-house marketing and creative team.
- Experience managing communications and brand marketing for a global brand with significant online activities (preferably B2C)
- Ability to form and develop unique brand identity and value proposition.
- Translate business objectives into compelling communications and messages across user journey
- Demonstrated experience in building and scaling teams, influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience in leading multiple workstreams in tangent, with demonstrated experience driving compelling narratives and collaborative partnerships with product partners, Creative teams, and other cross-functional teams
- English at a high level - must
- Familiarity with the Internet gaming industry – advantage
POSITION | Brand Marketing Team Leader | Position ID: 7C.91F
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.