888 is looking for an Financial Analyst to join our highly professional Revenues & Billing team and enter a large global firm, a leader in its field.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Company revenue calculation and recognition.
- Turnover gaming tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
- Settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Analytical tests.
- Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain
This job is for you only if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Economics / Business Administration / Finance / Accounting
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position, with a preference for Financial Analyst
- Fluent English
- Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also to think and work independently
- Background / work experience from complex companies with numerous clients
- AR billing experience
- Able to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities
- High analytical skills – report production and presentation to senior executives in the company
- Intense and dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- Work experience in a public hi-tech company
- Experience in accounting
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
POSITION | Financial Analyst - Revenues & Billing | Position ID: 7E.D0A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.