888 is looking for a personal assistant who would be responsible for the overall operational and administrative aspects of a Senior VP’s day-to-day workload. The PA will support other managers in the division and be a key point of contact with both internal and external functions.
As a Personal Assistant at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Managing a very busy work calendar: scheduling meetings, coordinating interviews for the division’s managers.
- Administrative assistance to the division’s VP – arranging his overseas travel, including all the required reservations and expense reimbursements.
- Compiling meeting summaries and monitoring the implementation of action items.
- Managing the meeting schedules of the division’s senior managers.
- Assisting the divisional HR manager.
- Ongoing administrative work within the division – managing communications (mail, fax, etc.), office supplies, answering phone calls, preparing meeting rooms, assisting with new employee orientations, distributing salary pay slips, arranging birthday gifts and refreshments for meetings.
- Approval and monitoring the division’s flights
- Approval and monitoring the ERP system
- Gathering various materials for presentations, conferences and the like from the entire division
- Responsibility for guest accommodations in Israel and abroad, including flight arrangements, hotel reservations and transportation
This job is only for you if you have:
- Prior administrative / secretarial experience – a mandatory requirement. Hi-tech experience – an advantage
- Full proficiency in MS computer applications – Outlook, Office, etc – as well as being Internet saavy
- High-level English – both spoken and written
- Willingness to work unconventional hours
POSITION | Personal Assistant - Temporary Position | Position ID: 82.E04
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.