If you have the most relevant experience in Graphic Designing, and you are ready for the next step - this is the position for you!
888, a leader in the online marketing industry, is offering an opportunity to become a master in online Graphic Design.
Join a holistic marketing team dedicated to the strategic development of the US market.
As a Graphic Designer at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Lead the creative outline for the US market Casino, Poker and Sport products
- Design and maintain online media campaigns, website, email campaigns, social media, motion graphic, and other materials as needed
- Create alternative types of media such as presentations, online demos etc
- Collaborate with marketing managers (CRM & Acquisition) to develop compelling design concepts, artwork and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts
- Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, and user interface design
- Keep up-to-date of industry trends, styles, and technologies
- Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines
This job is for you only if you have:
- Produce portfolio on demand
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (experience in web)
- 2+ years of experience in the online design field
- Ability to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to details and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrates strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fluent in Hebrew & English
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums to include, web, mobile and print.
You may also have:
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML5 Banners & google web designer tool
POSITION | Graphic Designer | Position ID: 86.A03
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.