We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Bingo product team and lead the vision of our new Bingo client. The position encompasses the entire product management lifecycle of the Bingo Platform Product.
As a Bingo Senior Product Manager at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Product management of the Bingo game and client, responsible for defining and implementing the Bingo Platform Roadmap in, writing PRDs (product requirements documents) and User stories.
- Defining the Bingo product interface and user experience (UI, UX) of the front and back end users.
- Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers.
- Working with B2C and B2B partners in defining the product requirements and collecting business needs.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and identify market opportunities in the online gaming / gambling domain.
- Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Bingo games.
This job is only if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager in gaming, Internet or mobile companies
- High analytical skills
- Business / marketing oriented
- Product management abilities – Able to work with numerous interfaces, matrix management, amicable assertiveness
- Background / experienced in Internet and mobile technologies.
- High analytical skills, business / marketing oriented
- English at a very good level, including verbal expression abilities
- Proactive, demonstrating autonomy and accountability
You may also have:
- Knowledgeable in the world of gaming
POSITION | Bingo Product Manager | Position ID: 88.E01
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.