888 is looking for an exceptional VP of online marketing, to lead the B2C Casino Business unit.
This is a highly influential managerial position which involves both high-level executive responsibilities and strategic leadership, aiming to develop and implement long-term, creative marketing initiatives, projects, and campaigns, across Branding, Customer acquisition, Customer retention, and Product marketing.
As a leader of multi-function teams, the VP will work with internal and external professionals to scope, develop and execute ongoing marketing initiatives, drive change, make metric-driven marketing decisions and achieve quantifiable business results.
The ideal candidate will have the right combination of drive, intelligence, creativity, experience, and the ability to get things done.
This Casino VP is a key member of the B2C Division management team, reporting directly to the SVP- Head of B2C.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of 888 Casino PNL - Lead and oversee the entire global marketing efforts and KPIs. From marketing strategy definition to 360 execution.
- Serve as a single point of responsibility for the unit’s business success.
- Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of marketing trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive growth strategies.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage the business unit teams to achieve business results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing strategies, tactics and programs.
- Matrix management of marketing execution across all online and offline channels.
- Lead the unit marketing plans with internal teams and external marketing agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to advance strategic cross-organizational initiatives.
- Partner with multiple professional interfaces while maintaining high level of collaboration.
- Budget ownership and planning
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage, mentor and develop high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Over 5 years of high-level managerial experience in a large organization
- Proven executive level experience at managing large-scale marketing teams.
- 10+ years of progressively increasing experience in online marketing - preferably in customer engagement and retention
- Experience in working within global industries
- Deep understanding of the online gaming industry – a significant advantage
- Experience in working within complex consumer data.
- Analytical and results driven orientation with an exceptional track record of developing profitable engagement marketing programs.
- Holds an operative and proactive approach
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- English – at mother tongue level
POSITION | VP Marketing - Head of Casino business unit | Position ID: 89.618
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.