Role Purpose: Project manage and optimise operational workflows related to Safer Gambling, AML, EDD and KYC (Customer Safety and Due Diligence Operations).
Reports To: VP, Customer Safety and Due Diligence
Department: Customer Safety and Due Diligence
- Project manage and optimise operational workflows related to Safer Gambling, AML, EDD and KYC. This department is referred to as the Customer Safety and Due Diligence (CSDD) department.
- Analyse new regulatory requirements and project manage the implementation required for Customer Safety and Due Diligence (CSDD) operations.
- Using Business Objects to create and run reports which are then analysed for regulatory and operational purposes.
- Building business cases for new inhouse and third-party solutions.
- Delivery of CSDD initiatives which includes both in house developed projects and integration with third party solutions.
- Review existing CSDD operational workflows and propose initiatives to optimise with the objective of increased control and resource efficiency.
- Focal point to other divisional projects, and program managers to coordinate required task actions across CSDD.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Success within the agreed project scope (time, quality and budget).
- Handling of change management.
- Effective design of new solutions incorporating business objectives.
- Comprehensive stakeholder analysis.
- Effective communication to stakeholders.
- System optimisation in accordance with Department goals.
- VP, CSDD
- Director, EDD
- Head of Safer Gambling
- Head of AML and KYC
- CDD Leadership Team
- Compliance Operations Team
- B2B US & Operations Team
- Product Teams
- Protech Customer Relations Development team
- Other department Managers and Project Leaders in all operational sites
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management, reporting to middle or senior management.
- Experience working within AML, KYC and Safer Gambling.
- Expert level in Excel.
- Knowledge in Online Gambling regulations across multiple jurisdictions within the EU.
- Experience in optimising operational workflows.
- Experience in building business cases for the introduction of third-party solutions.
- Advanced leadership skills.
- Basic understanding of reading and writing SQL.
- Experience in Client Delivery responsibilities and methodologies.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology.
- Understanding of the varied needs of stakeholders & ability to deal with all internal/external partners.
- Understanding the Regulatory impact of all implemented work processes.
- Sound understanding of the Gaming Industry.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Ability to apply business process principles to ambiguous and complex business problems, in order to translate operational challenges into working solutions.
- Ability to develop metrics and collect / analyse data to identify root cause and measure performance.
- High standard of spoken and written English.
- Deep knowledge of business analysis and project management processes, management software tools, templates and techniques.
- Project Management certification and / or proven experience.
- Experience and working knowledge of a Customer Safety and Due Diligence domain.
- Highly analytical and organised approach to everyday work.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Candidate will work independently and use their own initiative.
- Must promote the interests and welfare of the Company at all times.
45 hours per week.
POSITION | Customer Risk Projects & Optimisation Manager | Position ID: 8F.226
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.