The 888Casino Operations team is looking for its next star. We’re passionate and professional creating some of the world’s most successful and biggest marketing campaigns in online gaming.
Do you have what it takes to make our B2C projects tick like magic? Are you that person that always finds the solution to any problem and knows how to keep things moving? Are you a true collaborator who can stand in the center and juggle multiple projects, dealing with complex challenges and tight deadlines?
888 is offering a great opportunity to take your production and operational abilities to the next level and master the online operations domain. The position is temporary.
As a Marketing Operations Coordinator at 888 you will:
- Manage the Business Unit’s Operations team that consists of copywriters, designers, Web and content editors. Manage their day-to-day tasks efficiently to deliver the unit’s goals on time.
- Coordinate internal resources for successful execution of projects in Israel and abroad and giving services to the different teams of the Business Unit.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress with deep attention to details.
- Be a focal point for project planning, including Gantt charts creation, timelines and due dates. Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Work with all channels, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Identify bottlenecks and propose solutions that enable the marketing team to work efficiently.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices across marketing activities.
- Enable the implementation of strategic efforts by coordinating marketing efforts within the department and across the company.
- Constant improving of efficiency and SLAs of working streams.
- Business unit focal point for cross company projects.
- Business unit’s purchase order manager (ERP) responsible for day to day purchase requests according to unit’s needs.
- Compliance focal point for cross unit projects and regulation requirements, manage all different requirements through all different channels within the timelines that were requested by regulators.
This job is for you only if you are/have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- B.A. / B.Sc in Industrial Science/ Economics/ Management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organized, a problem-solver and passionate
- Experience in project management/ production/ coordination
- Able to motivate people
- Service-oriented with a proactive, ‘can do’ approach
- A master of multitasking
- Magician of matrix management of multiple interfaces
- Excellent under high pressure
- Obsessed with workflows, methodological, well-organized, process-oriented
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- A proven track record of working with very large teams at an extremely fast pace
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative working style
- Skills required to create order and are able to use these skills to manage complex and large scale projects in a matrix structure
- Good written and verbal communication skills (a must for this position)
You may also have:
- Technical orientation
- Familiarity with Jira
- Familiarity with the online world & online marketing
POSITION | Casino Marketing Operations Coordinator- Temporary Position | Position ID: 92.71D
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.