Looking to jump start your finance career and gain the most relevant experience?
We are offering an excellent opportunity to join our highly professionals finance team while working in a large global firm, a leader in its field.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
As a Financial Planning Analyst at 888 corporate finance, you will be responsible for:
- Financial planning and Budget management of relevant cost domains and related projects
- Budget building and ongoing budget control
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain
- Creating ongoing control processes
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
This job is only if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Economics / Business Administration / Finance / Accounting
- Computer proficiency: excellent excel abilities and knowledge (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.), as well as of the other MS Office applications
- English at a very high level
- High motivation and a “can do” approach
- Methodological, precise, drill down to details abilities
- Willingness to work long hours
You may also have:
- Work experience in a public hi-tech company
- Work experience in a global organization
- Experience in working with senior level managers
- Experience in accounting
- Familiarity with ERP systems
POSITION | Financial Planning Analyst | Position ID: 94.220
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.