888, a global online company and leader in its field, is looking for a business-oriented, tech-savvy Marketing Technology Manager.
The successful candidate will be the Casino Marketing Unit’s focal point for all product and technical related projects.
As a Marketing Tech Manager, you will manage sprint activities and tackle various marketing and business needs through executable projects.
As a Marketing Technology Manager you will be:
- Working closely with the Product Team to define and deliver UI, UX, business and technical related projects through, amongst other things: segmentation, the creation of new websites, landing pages, and applications (native and web).
- Producing clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, flowcharts and roadmaps for new or existing features.
- Managing and prioritizing the Casino Unit’s project backlogs and development iterations.
- Analyzing the post-release success of tested features.
- Managing and optimizing product releases by working closely with developers, project managers, UI/UX, QA, and IT teams.
- The Casino Unit’s focal point for all product features and their performance as they relate to the CRM, ACQ, marketing, SEO, SEM, AFF, and compliance teams.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience as a product owner or product manager.
- Demonstrable organizational, communicative, and analytical skills.
- Strong technical orientation –familiar with web platforms, testing and optimization tools, UX/UI.
- Strong analytical skills – familiar with Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
- Ability to work with numerous interfaces in a matrix management, wherein one needs to be both amicable and assertive.
- Creative, original and out-of-the-box thinking.
- English at a very high level –reading, speech, and writing.
- Familiarity with online marketing processes & terminology.
You may also have:
- Familiarity with CMS platforms, such as: Drupal and Adobe.
POSITION | Marketing Technology Manager | Position ID: 95.F19
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.