Position ID: A7.51F
B2B Marketing Operations Coordinator
The 888 Group is one of the world’s biggest online gaming companies. We are searching for a Marketing Operations Coordinator for our B2B division- Dragonfish- providing online gaming platform services to global gaming operators.
As a B2B Marketing Operations Coordinator at Dragonfish Bingo you will be responsible for:
- Initiate, manage and implement work plans, CRM campaigns and online marketing projects E2E for DF’s B2B partners in Israel and abroad.
- Be in constant interaction with DF management, analysis and account management team
- Planning and monitoring internal and cross-department tasks and internal projects to full deployment
- Running ongoing and post launch analysis of CRM and technical projects.
- Providing immediate solutions for problems arising during the process, whilst managing risks and other constraints related to the project or campaign
- Improving and streamlining work processes
- Experience in online marketing operation
- Multi-tasking – capable of efficiently working on numerous tasks in parallel and under pressure
- Service oriented with a proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Familiarity with the online world, and specifically with marketing, CRM
- Knowledge and experience with operational tools (backoffice or other config tools)
- Demonstrate high analytical qualifications – ability to run an analysis that results in actionable insights/recommendations.
- Familiar with Excel (high level) and/or other business analysis tool
- Strong organizational skills - good relationship & communication skills within a team.
- High level of English
POSITION | B2B Marketing Operations Coordinator | Position ID: A7.51F
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
Share this position with a friend