The Procurement and Operations Department provides procurement and operational services to all the companies in the Group. These include all aspects of procurement-related services, online marketing, service maintenance, construction, logistics, car fleet and more.
As a Marketing Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Marketing-related procurement (including CRM, merchandise, SEO, SMS & email distribution, as well as marketing translations involving work with worldwide vendors).
- Negotiation management, formulating and managing procurement agreements in line with Company policy and with the needs of internal customers.
- Generating management reports and meeting personal measures and targets, as well as measures and targets of the Procurement Department.
- Providing support and consulting on projects and agreements for the marketing division.
- Administrative work involving ongoing procurement activity.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing-related procurement (including CRM, merchandise, SEO, SMS & email distribution, as well as marketing translations)
- A very high level of English, including reading, writing and speech
- Highly skilled with Excel
- Marketing orientation and understanding
- Experienced in negotiation management
- Experienced in financial data analysis and has a financial orientation
You might also have:
- Experienced in drafting and preparing tenders
- Experience with operating business agreements and intricate engagements
- Former work experience in a large global company
- Previous work experience with ERP systems
- Legal background
- Team player
- Dedicated - extensive working hours are occasionally required
POSITION | Procurement Marketing Buyer- Temporary Position | Position ID: AD.813
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.