Come and join our Bingo family!
Enjoy dynamic and exciting product role aiming to constantly improve our bingo and instant games clients, while combining creative solutions to complex challenges.
Be the owner of your domain, managing your product end to end in all areas from your creation until in it launched.
Help the product to meet client & regulation requirements while optimizing the player use.
Work with local and off shores teams – expand your talent worldwide to achieve complete product.
Increase the experience of your partners and players in over 200 skins while keeping the joyful and safe, in each step of their life cycle.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
As a Product Manager at 888 Bingo, you will be responsible for:
- Product management of the Bingo game and client, responsible for defining and implementing the Bingo Platform Roadmap in, writing PRDs (product requirements documents) and User stories.
- Defining the Bingo product interface and user experience (UI, UX) of the front and back end users.
- Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers.
- Working with B2C and B2B partners & support in defining the product requirements and collecting business needs.
- Leading cross platform processes and UI to meet regulation requirements.
- Seeking for new& smart opportunities in defending the product from fraud.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and identify market opportunities in the online gaming / gambling domain.
- Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Bingo games. Work with engineering, QA, analytics, production, and other stakeholders to promote your user stories to be optimized.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager in gaming, Internet or mobile companies.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial Engineering and Management/ computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing.
- Previous experience in system analysis roles – Advantage
- High analytical skills
- Both Business / marketing and technical oriented Product management abilities – Able to work with numerous interfaces, matrix management, amicable assertiveness
- Background / experienced in Internet and mobile technologies.
- High analytical skills, business / marketing oriented.
- English at a very good level, including verbal expression& presentation abilities
- Proactive, demonstrating autonomy and accountability
- Knowledgeable in the world of gaming- an advantage
- Multi-tasking and juggling abilities
POSITION | Product Manager | Position ID: BD.423
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.