888, a global leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a passionate OCIO Manager (Office of the CIO), to take end-to-end responsibility of the cross Tech Operations processes and projects team.
The OCIO will be reporting to the company’s CIO, VP of Tech Operations.
As an OCIO Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Establish and execute the IT annual projects road map
- Lead a team of project managers
- IT Governance – establish cross planning, controls and quality processes
- IT budget – compile the annual budget, provide ongoing analysis and reporting for IT management
- Implement project management methodologies in the IT department
- Risk management
- KPIs – set up, ongoing monitoring and tracking improvement actions
- Knowledge sharing/management processes
- Provide dashboards and tools for senior managements to evaluate performance and set improvement plans
- Implementation of compliance and regulation requirements, globally
- Conduct yearly IT annual survey, cross company, analyze and set improvements actions
This job is for you only if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a similar position – OCIO/PMO/Project managers/Planning & Control units
- Passion and high-ability to lead cross-organization processes, from initiation to full execution and follow up, with multiple interfaces, including globally
- Ability to comprehend multiple requirements and create an end-to-end process
- A highly independent way of work, yet a great team player!
- Experience in working with senior managers and understanding their needs alongside promoting your goals
- Experience with regulation and compliance affairs (ITIL, SOX, ISO 27001, GDPR, ISO 9001)
- Familiarity with Tech operations, Information technologies, Information Security environments
- Capability to work with multiple interfaces throughout the organization (HR, Purchase, Finance, R&D, Support, Product).
- PMI/PMP/PMO background
- Highly organized, details oriented
- Multitasking ability for managing several missions simultaneously
- Excellent English
- Positive Do-er !
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Familiar with the world of internet in general and specifically with online gaming
- Experience in working with off shore teams
POSITION | OCIO Manager | Position ID: CF.C05
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.