Want to shape the future architecture of one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies?
888.com architecture group is looking for a talented architect to join us.
The group is responsible for building the architecture and technological vision for the entire 888 platforms. This is accomplished by exploring new technologies, initiating technological projects, involvement in the initial stages of projects, and building an architectural vision. In addition, the group responsible for defining, designing, and creating architectural infrastructure for the different systems that the Company’s technology is based on, by creating technological guidelines for new systems/components, identifying and analyzing optimization areas. In parallel, the architects must research new technologies and techniques, manage and implement POCs (Hands-On).
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
As an Architect @ 888 you will be in charge of:
- Building the enterprise architecture vision
- Ensure domain-driven data architecture evolution
- Work with 3rd party service providers, starting at the RFP stage, POC, implementation, and communicating with vendors
- Work with R&D (development) managers and the IT Department in planning technological solutions, support of the development process, introducing new technologies and instructions for physical implementation
- Work closely with the solution architects to give support of the technical and technological aspects of their solutions
- Assist with optimization and scalability improvement efforts
- Join to ad-hoc teams/production incident/bugs meetings to give fast support and solutions for major projection issues / potential problems
- Research and investigation of new and existing technologies, as well as examining their compatibility with the Company.
- Building the Company’s technological roadmap that is adapted to its business needs
- Guiding, consulting, and training various teams and parties in the Product Technologies Division and in the B2B and B2C Divisions, while maintaining a long term systematic and cross-organizational vision
This job is for you only if you have:
- In-depth familiarity with complex development systems.
- At least 5 years of experience as an architect and/or a CTO
- At least 5 years of experience as developer / hand-on manager.
- Experience with adopting technologies, platforms, systems, etc
- Experience with high volume systems and designing solutions for reliability and performance at scale
- Experience with streaming architectures including cost analysis, performance tuning, and quality of service concerns
- Decomposing monolithic service(s) to SOA / microservices and implementing relevant infrastructure (BFF, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Aggregators, Service discovery, Dockers, Kubernetes, API Gateways, etc.) – a big advantage
- Experience with CICD pipelines and platforms, Git flow, etc. – advantage
- Experience with monitoring and logging tool such as ELK – advantage
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends – working with public cloud such AWS and GCP – big advantage.
- Matrix management abilities; able to drive and motivate interfaces.
- A broad and lateral vision of technological systems; understanding long-term implications.
- Presentation and guiding skills; able to convey messages effectively
- Able to lead processes while demonstrating open-mindedness.
- Very high inter-personal communication skills; able to work with multiple interfaces in the Company
- High analyzing and thinking skills and abilities; able to find creative, out-of-the-box solutions.
POSITION | Architect | Position ID: D3.919
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.