888 group, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for Information Security Engineer to the information security team.
In this position you will:
- Be in charge of protecting 888 online production services.
- Work with cutting edge on prem and cloud technologies.
- Evaluate new technologies, deploy maintain and monitor information security systems
- Participate in design and architecture of sensitive environments
- Develop secure configuration standards and procedures
- Work with operational teams on creating secure operation standards.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a network security engineer or information security engineer
- Excellent understanding of networking and systems management.
- Deep hands on knowledge and experience in network and application attacks both on private and public cloud.
- Hands on experience deploying/maintaining network security systems including DDoS protection, WAF, firewalls etc.
- Thorough understanding of security principles, techniques, protocols and best practices.
This job is for you only if you have:
- Ability to manage a crisis while working in high cooperation with other teams and vendors
- A creative mind that works well under pressure and able to multitask.
- Independency and able the ability to form and lead a security agenda.
- Excellent personal skills
You might also have:
- Familiarity with AWS security - an advantage.
- Relevant certifications in the information security domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.) – an advantage
POSITION | Information Security Engineer | Position ID: D3.91B
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.