Role Purpose: To assist the team with maintaining a safe environment for both the Company and the players within the poker platform.
Reports To: Poker Fraud Team Leader
Department: Customer Safety and Due Diligence
Team: Poker Fraud
To analyse accounts that are brought to the relevant Fraud Queues and Reports, to perform fraud and risk investigations measuring deposits, cashouts, game play, chargebacks, and to take any relevant actions with these members accounts.
Within the team the representatives will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with all the team daily tasks.
- Dealing with the various fraud queues.
- Reviewing game history and performing Poker Fraud related checks.
- Highlighting chip dumping and collusion cases as raised by the various fraud processes.
- Performing analyses to members’ accounts in view to prevent chargeback situations.
- Correspond with members by email relating to poker fraud cases.
- Assist the team with monitoring trends, fraudulent groups, and any other fraud related concerns.
- Completing internal team documents to meet business standards and industry regulations.
- Building poker fraud related regulatory cases.
- Corresponding with external partners about fraud related issues.
- Performing additional tasks as required by the team leader.
Technical Skills Required:
- Computer literate and ability to use in-house applications such as BOSS, Queue Center, Queue Builder, Queue Admin, NTS.
- Proficiency in DWH is desirable.
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word & other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Understanding and interpretation of legal and compliance documents.
- An acceptable level of the poker product and game.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to prioritise the work process and work on multiple projects/tasks.
- The correct analysis of a member’s account history.
- Locating fraudulent deposits, accounts & withdrawals – money saved for Company.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Clear working relationship with all representatives in all locations.
- Clear and concise analysis of reports, and the actions taken from reports.
- Perform scheduled daily fraud checks.
- Regular reviewing & analysis of members’ account data.
- Accurate updating of members’ accounts.
- Ability to complete additional requests given by the team leader & the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Working with the Poker Fraud Team leader, Customer Due Diligence Operations Manager and Customer Due Diligence Director.
- Working closely with the remaining Poker Fraud Analysts and the Poker Fraud Operations Supervisor.
- Working with the other teams in the Customer Safety and Due Diligence Department.
- Working with other employees in all locations.
- Working with external partners and suppliers.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Computer literate and able to use in-house applications.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Resilient with an ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- Reasoning ability in order to make confident and justifiable decisions, persuasively communicating the Risk.
- Determined, dependable, approachable, trustworthy and responsible.
- Willingness and appetite to learn and develop risk & compliance knowledge in the gambling industry.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Hard, dedicated mind-set with the ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work long and unusual hours.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Fraud risk experience.
- Proficiency in BI.
- Knowledge of Casino/Poker/Sports/Games/Bingo, and of e-commerce related fraudulent dangers.
- In-depth knowledge of the specialised games and fraud concerns attached to the games.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Responsible Gaming experience.
- Articulate with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical approach to work.
- Organisational approach to the daily workload.
- Hard, dedicated mind-set and able to multi-task.
- 40 hours per week (including weekends)
POSITION | Poker Fraud Analyst | Position ID: E4.91E
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.