888 is looking for a talented manager who will be responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of software (R&D) projects and on managing the B2B business partners relations.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
As a Bingo Project and Account Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Ongoing management throughout project phases in an Agile environment - scoping, forming project work plan, risk assessment, engaging design, development, QA until successful deployment and rollout to the Bingo partners.
- Matrix management of relevant inbound and outbound parties – scrum roles, 888 vertical units, IT, 3rd party, etc.
- Managing several projects/releases simultaneously, dealing with constraints and frequent changes of the company’s priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Being the technical focal person for the Bingo B2B business partner, managing their account to maintain customer overall satisfaction and optimize their product utilization.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with B2B customers and account management
- Experience with Agile software-based project management
- Strong technological background, preferable QA or development experience
- A highly independent way of work, yet at the same time a team player
- Passion for acquiring product understanding and for satisfying customer needs
- Matrix management skills including, risk management, synchronization, and execution
- Multitasking ability for managing many projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent English, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, details oriented
- Russian speaker – an advantage
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Familiar with the world of the internet in general and specifically with online gaming
- Project management experience in a global company
POSITION | Project & Account Manager | Position ID: F4.02C
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.