We are looking for a skilled and creative Product Manager to join our growing Bingo product team and lead the vision of our new bingo game variants.
You will define, design and manage key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
The position encompasses the entire product management life cycle of the Bingo Platform Product.
The organization is dynamic and agile, process is quick, responsibility is big, and you are empowered to drive impact for the business.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate across art designers, data analysis, legal and operations teams to manage our new Bingo game variants roadmap, bingo engine features and bingo experience.
- Partner closely with development and Design teams to conceptualize, specify, and implement the product requirements.
- Have a focus on data to drive improvements to our products, player experience and operational processes.
- Defining the Bingo game product interface and user experience (UI, UX) of the front and back end users (Admin game configuration).
- Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers and QA.
- Engaging with B2X partners, operations and technology to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from various stakeholders
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and identify market opportunities in the online gaming / gambling domain.
- Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Bingo games.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a product management position in gaming, Internet or mobile companies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You should be comfortable in a fast paced environment where individual freedom and responsibility are key to our success.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows and wireframes.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- High analytical skills, business / marketing oriented.
- English at a very good level, including verbal expression abilities
You might also have:
- Creative design or UX experience
- Worked in a fast-paced AGILE development environment.
- Passion for games and strong player empathy. Ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You should be able to quickly assess and understand complex systems and game models, but also have passion for designs and user experience.
- Be both creative thinking and analytical driven, you should be open minded, and innovative but also should be able to work in organized and methodological work environment and be very task oriented.
- Be curious, always wanting to learn and know more.
POSITION | Bingo Games Product Manager | Position ID: F5.90A
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.