The Architecture team is part of the System Analysis and Architecture Group. The Team is responsible at an architectural level for the different projects that are developed by the Product Technologies Division. The architects are also responsible for initiating technological projects, for involvement in the initial stages of the projects, for building an architectural vision, as well as defining, designing and creating architectural infrastructure for the different systems that the Company’s technology is based on; for creating a future platform and guidelines for new systems in the Company by identifying and analyzing optimization areas. In parallel, the architects must research new architectural technologies and techniques.
As an Architect at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Logical and physical architectural design and writing architectural documents / High Level Design
- Work with product managers to receive product requirements and to provide corresponding solutions
- Work with 3rd party service providers, starting at the RFP stage, POC, implementation and communicating with vendors
- Work with R&D (development) managers and the IT Department in planning technological solutions, support of the development process, introducing new technologies and instructions for physical implementation
- Work with the system analysts in the Division, including providing guidelines for the design document
- Research and investigation of new and existing technologies, as well as examining their compatibility with the Company
- High involvement in designing a development environment for the different systems in the Company
- Building the Company’s technological roadmap that is adapted to its business needs.
- Guiding, consulting and training various teams and parties in the Product Technologies Division and in the B2B and B2C Divisions, while maintaining a long term systematic and cross-organizational vision
This job is for you only if you have:
- In-depth familiarity with complex development systems
- At least 3 years of experience as a system architect and / or a CTO
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Matrix management abilities; able to drive and motivate interfaces
- A broad and lateral vision of technological systems; understanding long-term implications.
- Presentation and guiding skills; able to convey messages effectively
- Able to lead processes while demonstrating open-mindedness
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ equivalent technical IDF service (Mamram/8200 etc.’)
- Very high inter-personal communication skills; able to work with multiple interfaces in the Company
- High analyzing and thinking skills and abilities; able to find creative, out-of-the-box solutions
You might also have:
- Experience in managing an R&D group
POSITION | Architect | Position ID: F5.90C
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.