888, a leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a sharp and visionary individual to lead our Ad-tech and Conversion team.
As the Team Leader, you will manage a team of professionals, and work closely with multiple interfaces such as product teams, developers and more. This to ensure marketing technology is best utilized to grow our business, as well as provide professional support to the different conversion teams and manage several important shared company assets.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical abilities and business understanding.
As a Conversion and AdTech Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Generate knowledge, methodologies, best practices, and tools and professionally lead the divisions’ conversion rate optimization domain
- Manage the domain of Tracking and measurement – manage GMP implementation (GA, GTM, Optimize, etc.), and company internal marketing tracking systems.
- Manage a team of Ad tech specialists, including team’s day-to-day operations, projects, goals, priorities and focuses
- Lead Technological AdTech related Projects to enhance the marketing infrastructure and abilities, while collaborating with product and different marketing stakeholders.
- Bring in innovation, new knowledge, tools, and platforms, and support their integration in the user acquisition marketing teams
- Manage and prioritize marketing requirements for the lower funnel (registration form and New Payment Methods for end users)
- Manage the 888.com site – one of the company’s most searched brands. Manage the site across all relevant markets, improve website, conversion rate, AB tests, assist SEO and PPC teams maximize their potential form the websites.
- Matrix-manage the Mobile Apps domain
This job is for you if you have:
- 2 years of experience managing a team – must
- Hands-on experience as a UI/UX or conversion rate optimization expert - must
- Vast knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize – from implementation to usage
- Strong technical affinity and the ability to go into details and research complex technological issues and come up with solutions
- In depth understanding of best practices for UI, UX, and conversion funnels
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills, independence, communication skills and ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- Proactive approach, visionary, analytical, technical, strong problem-solving skills, ability to investigate and isolate issues from data, strong detail-orientation, ability to multi-task, strong communication skills , attention to detail, proactive approach, fast learner, organizational and project management skills
You may also have:
- Experience in paid user acquisition
- Background in the Gaming industry or similar verticals
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the AdTech industry including experience working on tracking aspects
POSITION | Ad-Tech and Conversion Team Leader | Position ID: F5.A18
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.