888, a leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a sharp and visionary individual to lead our Ad-tech team.
As the Team Leader, you will manage a team of professionals, and work closely with multiple interfaces such as product teams, developers and more. This to ensure marketing technology is best utilized to grow our business, as well as provide professional support to the different conversion teams and manage several important shared company assets.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical abilities and business understanding.
As an AdTech Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the domain of Tracking and measurement – manage GMP implementation (GA, GTM, Optimize, etc.), and company internal marketing tracking systems.
- Manage a team of Ad-tech specialists, including team’s day-to-day operations, projects, goals, priorities and focuses
- Lead Technological AdTech related Projects to enhance the marketing infrastructure and abilities, while collaborating with product and different marketing stakeholders.
- Bring in innovation, new knowledge, tools, and platforms, and support their integration in the user acquisition marketing teams
- Manage and prioritize marketing requirements for several products teams
This job is for you if you have:
- Managerial Experience – at least 1-2 years
- Vast knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager - must
- Strong technical affinity and the ability to go into details and research complex technological issues and come up with solutions
- In depth understanding of best practices for UI, UX, and conversion funnels
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills, independence, communication skills and ability to thrive in a matrix and multi-interface environment
- Proactive approach, visionary, analytical, technical, strong problem-solving skills, ability to investigate and isolate issues from data, strong detail-orientation, ability to multi-task, strong communication skills , attention to detail, proactive approach, fast learner, organizational and project management skills
You may also have:
- Background in the Gaming industry or similar verticals
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the AdTech industry including experience working on tracking aspects
- Knowledge in Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Experience in one of the following - conversion optimization, UI/UX, online media or similar online acquisition roles
POSITION | AdTech Team Leader | Position ID: F5.A18
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.