We are looking for a Procurement legal Specialist to join our dynamic team.
The Department provides various services to the 888 Group. These include all aspects of procurement related services, technology, telecommunication, advertising and marketing HR, Compliance, facility and logistics.
This right candidate will provide legal and business affairs support to the Procurement Team. The role will involve drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of procurement arrangements.
This role is the primary contact for the Procurement Team and will become a key member of that team. A key aspect of the role is supporting the Head of Procurement and the team to improve existing processes and drive best practice in supplier relationships.
As a Procurement legal Specialist at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating all forms of procurement agreements, including all forms of service and technology agreements to achieve high quality supply contracts. Reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions for third party suppliers and providing advice on how to manage any associated risks and strengthen relationships with supplier.
- Working closely with the Procurement team to deliver effective support and advice as a key team member in RFP and competitive tender processes.
- Liaising across divisions in relation to Procurement activity and working closely with all other business units.
- Ensuring compliance of service arrangements with all relevant law and regulation, including the company’s own requirements.
- Providing ad hoc data protection, employment law, intellectual property advice as it relates to service arrangements and advice on drafting and negotiating supply contracts to other members of Business and Legal Affairs across all divisions.
- Working with external legal counsel, Technology & Procurement to improve practice and protocols and to ensure completion of contracts in a timely manner.
- Helping revise and develop precedents, training, advice notes and other documentation.
- Issuing purchase orders against contracts/services/proposals and, other projects that may develop.
- Assisting in the development of procurement descriptions and specifications to ensure use of the most efficient and compliant method of procurement.
- Prepare written solicitations and sole source documentation; evaluate responses and negotiate with vendors, to include negotiation of acceptable terms and conditions.
- Monitoring contractors’ performance, ensuring maintenance and support agreements are renewed in a timely manner.
- Direct sourcing, tracing and analyzing sourcing solutions.
This job is for you only if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Procurement with legal background- MUST!
- Experience of drafting and negotiating outsourcing and long term service arrangements and technology contracts.
- Understanding of known procurement best practice
- Expert level skills in negotiating high volume contracts, including Marketing, hardware, software, and professional services
- Expert knowledge of critical Technology contracts terms & conditions
- Excellent oral and written (Hebrew and English) communications skills including strong technical writing ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and working towards established priorities
- Expert negotiations and vendor management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the procure-to-pay process
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel™ and MS Word™
- Ability to act with a high sense of urgency and multi-tasking
- Procurement Marketing – An advantage
- Oracle-an advantage
POSITION | Procurement Specialist | Position ID: F7.71E
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.