888 group, one of the world’s leaders in online betting and gaming & a FTSE 250 listed company, is looking for an experienced tax controller to join our global Finance team.
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
• Preparation of international tax compliance in multinational locations.
• Preparation of monthly/periodic/annual tax provisions in accordance with IFRS.
• Preparation of annual income tax returns.
• Collaborate with colleagues, managers, and advisors.
• Interact with tax auditors and manage tax audits.
• Support the business with VAT and other related tax on going issues.
• Research complex tax issues, analyze various tax laws and interpret how they apply to the company Transfer pricing.
• Chief Scientist/Investment center.
• BA in accounting (certified CPA).
• At least 3 years tax experience with a large corporate tax department or a Big 4 public accounting firm.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of income tax laws and administration.
• Experience with Israeli taxation.
• Experience with ERP system.
• Interaction experience with governmental tax officials and external tax advisors.
• Fluent Hebrew & English.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.