Are you a true poker fan? Does poker really interest you? Do you like to explore and understand the economics behind the poker? 888 is looking for an Online-Poker player, to turn his/her hobby into a real job!
If you live and breathe online poker, and you are also very analytical, methodical, organized, people-person, customer-oriented and fluent in English – this position is for you!
At 888 you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
- Responsible for defining and creating the complete online poker offering which includes: MTTs, SNGs, cash games and satellites.
- Responsible for creating satellites structures that are leading to major live tournaments.
- Monitoring the poker room activity in real time.
- Analyzing tournaments’ performance in order to improve and optimize the tournaments schedule and structure
- Ongoing work with different poker related units in the company such as: Product managers, web developers, marketing managers etc.
- Working closely with the partner to execute new requirements, brainstorm and constantly review and improve the offering.
- Working with customer support teams to provide second-level-support regarding complicated players’ queries/complaints.
- Advising on poker-related promotions and various business issues.
- Generating and mapping complex data reports using SAP Business Objects BI platform.
- Deep understanding of the poker world in general and the online poker world specifically - a must
- Fluent English (written and spoken)- a must
- Medium-high proficiency in Excel - a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/ Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems Management - a must
- Experience with reporting systems such as Business Object - an advantage
- Work experience in an online gaming company - an advantage
- Thoroughness, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Strong analytical thinking
- Creative and business-oriented
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Well organized and process oriented
- Independent worker
POSITION | Poker Room Manager | Position ID: FC.522
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.