Role Purpose: To ensure that all goals and objectives of the Treasury, Finance Admin & Local Payroll teams are met with a key focus on improving existing processes and implementing best practice procedures, especially within the Treasury domain. To support the VP of Finance Shared Services to ensure that all strategic and operational issues are successfully managed.
Reports To: VP of Finance Shared Services
Department: Finance Shared Services
Reporting to the VP for Finance Shared Services, the Treasury Finance Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Ensuring all goals and objectives of the Treasury, Finance Admin and Local Payroll teams based in various global locations are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifying areas and processes for improvement and subsequent implementation of such improvements and ensuring that best practice procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs for all area of responsibility.
- To lead a project from a Treasury perspective to source and implement a Treasury Management (TM) system.
- Ensure cash position reports are produced and analysed on a regular basis.
- Ensure short term cash forecasts are created on a regular and that cash is managed at currency level in order to meet the day to day cash obligations of the Group.
- Assist in the updating the Treasury Policy for the Group and ensuring compliance therewith.
- Management of banking relationships, current and future including responsibility for new account opening documentation and maintenance of signatory rights etc.
- To identify and recommend the use of hedging instruments to minimize the Group exposure to FX fluctuations.
- Ensuring all existing controls are carried out for all areas of responsibility and that new controls are implemented where appropriate.
- Overseeing and control of local Payroll & Finance Admin functions.
- Supporting the VP of Finance Shared Services on an on-going basis to ensure all strategic and operational matters are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Deputising for the VP of Finance Shared Services as and when required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Goals and objectives of teams met.
- Best practice procedures implemented.
- All procedures / policies documented and kept up to date.
- Improvements delivered and savings demonstrated.
- TM system successfully implemented.
- Corporate Finance Teams based globally
- Banking Partners
- FX providers
- Internal / External Auditors
- Company Legal Advisors
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Previous Treasury experience including knowledge of FX hedging and Treasury Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of financial principles.
- Previous experience in managing employees.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably an ERP system.
- High level of general IT skills.
- Analytical, logical reasoning.
- Attention to detail.
- Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
- Able to gain agreement and motivate both direct indirect reports.
- Disciplined and organised, methodical worker.
- Reliable with a high level of personal Integrity.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment with a can-do attitude.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Previous experience within the gaming industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal and external contacts from different cultural backgrounds.
- Highly analytical.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and help others through the change process.
- Effective direction and coaching of staff and delegation of responsibilities.
- Attention to detail, but able to see the big picture.
- Ability to plan workload, but pragmatic approach.
Monday to Friday
(09:00 – 18:00)
POSITION | Treasury Finance Manager | Position ID: FC.52C
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.