Role Purpose: To assist the team with maintaining a safe environment for both the Company and the players within all aspects of the sports platform.
Reports To: Fraud & Risk Operations Manager
Department: Customer Safety and Due Diligence
Team: Sports Fraud & Risk
- To investigate and take actions on members identified by Sport Fraud & Risk Reports and processes.
- Liaise with the Trading Teams to ensure that members are on appropriate limits based on sport business.
- Review suspicious events raised on the International Betting Integrity Association (IBIA) portal and complete all respective actions including reporting cases to the relevant regulator.
- Reviewing regulator and governing bodies requests regarding integrity concerns.
- Provide support to others team within the Company.
- Assist the line manager with all aspects of their daily workload including any ad hoc requirements as they arise.
Technical Skills Required:
- Computer literate & able to use in house applications.
- Ability to create and analyse data warehouse reports using SAP BI.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding and interpretation of legal and compliance documents.
- An acceptable level of the sport product and sport betting rules/terminology.
Key Performance Indicators:
- The locating of fraudulent bets placed within 888.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Create and maintain working relationship with all representatives across multiple locations – including our third-party contacts.
- Fraud & Risk Operations Manager
- Collaboration with other teams within the Customer Safety and Due Diligence Division
- Trading department
- Compliance Management
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Knowledge of Sports and sporting terminology.
- Computer literate and able to use in-house applications.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- Reasoning ability in order to make confident and justifiable decisions.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Hardworking and dedicated mind-set with the ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work long and unusual hours.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Fraud or Risk Experience.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse.
- Responsible Gaming experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good reasoning and an analytical approach to work.
- Investigative Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the sports betting industry, all sports betting types and events, and the fraud concerns related to these markets.
- Organisational approach to the daily workload.
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply the knowledge learnt to daily tasks.
- 40 hours per week (Shift work as required)
POSITION | Sports Fraud & Risk Analyst | Position ID: FE.12E
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.