• An eligible bachelor’s degree or a system analysis course.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in system analyses of large scale software projects.
• Proficiency in system analysis methodologies.
• Experience working in a dynamic environment.
• Strong technical orientation or background.
• Demonstrated organizational, communication and analytical skills.
• English at a very high level –reading, speech and writing.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Israel or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.